|My gallery has a mixture of stuff, mainly cute or funny but there's a few other bits and bobs in there too.|
Cartoonist from England.|
- Click Here for Commission Info
- Gifts, Trades and Colabs are for Friends only.
- My Youtube - My T-shirts
Once upon a time there was a guy named Ross who had no social life.
This is where Ross puts his drawings when he gets around to them. They are one of his few pleasures in life.
Ross is very critical of himself, but feels the need for critique from others, so please take the time to review anything that catches your eye in his gallery.
Ross is a bit socially awkward and doesn't always realise how what he says can be taken the wrong way, please excuse him on those occasions, and don't feel bad if he doesn't thank you for adding his work to your favourites list, he does try to respond to all comments but he does not always have time to thank everyone who visits his page.
- Because his family can see this page, and because he's naturally shy about that sort of thing, he doesn't post mature content or add it to his favourites list, but he's not judgemental about others posting mature content.
- Ross believes the world should be fair, he doesn't like racists, sexists and xenophobes because their views are not fair.
- Ross doesn't like violence, and sometimes blocks people who post things he finds disturbing, but if you feel you've been blocked unfairly, please refer to this journal and get a friend to comment on your behalf: [link]
Apart from being a socially awkward, self-deprecating, paranoid, pedantic nerd, Ross can be a pleasant companion if you are willing to put up with his faults.
Currently on the staff of these groups: